06 May 2014
The Big Calendar Competition Launch
The time has come to launch Launcells very first parish calendar competition!
We have set out a few rules to help us along the way and they are as follows:
1. All photographs must be taken within the parish - they can be colour or black and white and do not need to be current, as long as you were the photographer!
2. The competition is open to all residents of the parish.
3. We can only accept hard copies of photographs, this is to ensure clarity is not lost through printing. Photographs will be returned after the competition if requested.
4. For children’s entries - please state the age of the child on the reverse of the photograph.
5. Please state your name on the reverse of each photograph so that the winning 12 photos can be credited in the calendar.
6. Competition closes at 12 noon on Friday 1st August 2014.
7. A panel of judges will make a selection of 24 photographs from all entries. These will be displayed at the Launcells Horticultural Show on Saturday 16th August 2014. Parishioners will be invited at the show to choose their favourite 18 photos to help narrow the selection. The judging panel will then select the final 12 photographs and the judging panel decision will be final.
A mock-up calendar will be revealed at the Horticultural Show and it will be available to purchase from late September onwards.
Please send any entries to: Sheridon Rosser, Meadowbrook, Red Post, Launcells, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 9NW or please just drop them in when passing (next door to the Red Post Inn). Thank you.