Agenda October 2023
Clerk: Mrs J Gray
Notice is given that the meeting of the Parish Council will be held in Launcells Parish Hall on Monday 2nd October 2023 at 7.30 pm for the purpose of considering and resolving the following business.
Clerk to the Council. 26th September 2023
Press and Public are invited to attend. Meetings are held in a public forum and could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media, or members of the public (see note *below)
- Record and Approve Apologies.
- Co-option of New Councillor.
- Confirm Minutes from previous meeting and ratify all decisions taken therein.
To receive declarations of the existence and nature of any Disclosable Pecuniary Interest (DPI) and any Declarations of Non-registered Interest (NRI) from members concerning items on the agenda.
- To note approved Dispensations relevant to items on the Agenda.
- To discuss and determine new Dispensations received.
- Matters Arising – for report only.
- Public Participation. (3 mins per item per person)
To receive statements, questions and answers from the public on an agenda item.
- Report from Cornwall Councillor Chopak.
- CALC Training Programme.
- The Rural Bulletin.
- Affordable Housing Newsletter.
- Chief Executive’s Bulletin.
- North Cornwall CAP Meeting update.
- Public Consultation – Licencing Act Policy Review.
- Keeping Cornwall Updated.
- Civility Commission Consultation.
- Decision Notices/Updates:
- Pigsdon Quarry.
- Kitts Farm.
- Planning Applications/Appeals:
Any late planning applications received will be discussed but not decided under this section.
- PA23/05971 | Extension and alterations to existing dwelling | Little Bidna Barn Launcells Bude Cornwall EX23 9LZ
- Decision Notices/Updates:
- To receive oral or written reports and authorise any action:
- The Clerk.
- Future Meeting Dates.
To consider any updates.
- Parish Matters.
Tree Management Policy.
To consider updates.
- Parish Magazine Contribution.
To consider any update.
- Finance & Legislation.
- Approval of payments as per September Schedule and consider payment of urgent accounts presented by the date of the meeting and to ratify any payments made.
- To note Income & Bank Balances as per the schedule.
- To note Bank reconciliations.
- Urgent Matters raised with the Chairman since the Agenda was published.
- Date of next meeting and note items from Councillors for the Agenda.
PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) Act 1960 S1(2) & S1(6)
During the meeting it may arise that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential or special nature of the business to be transacted and the press and public will be instructed to withdraw.
When this arises, the Chair will recommend to consider passing the following resolution: “to resolve that in view of the confidential or special nature of the business to be discussed, the public are excluded and instructed to withdraw.”